Web Design Worcester
EC-Plus offer web design Worcester services to local companies as well as those in the surrounding area. Our offices are based in Kidderminster just a short drive away and we provide professional business standard web design, web development and search engine optimisation services as well as internet hosting and support packages.
Our web design Worcester services:
- Web design & development
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Website Benchmarking
- Secure e-commerce websites
- Hosting and e-mail packages
Based near Worcester we are able to either meet at your offices or alternatively you may wish to arrange a meeting at our design studio to discuss your bespoke website design requirements.
Request a call-back from our team.
Web Design Success
Once your Worcester based company website is found you need people to stay - if your site is visually appealing and easy to navigate you will have a stronger web presence over your competitors, and won't lose visitors to them.
In our experience, effective Worcester web design is a combination of several factors:
- Fresh and original design ideas
- A clear understanding of the target audience
- Robust and secure web hosting
Web Design Worcester Portfolio
View our portfolio for examples of our web design in Worcester as well as websites we have designed for clients further afield.
Website Search Engine Optimisation
Our experience of creating web design Worcester sites and search engine optimisation has been developed through many years of research and development. We consider it to be an ongoing process of progression and being aware of the factors involved as search engine algorithms and the ways in which the likes of Google, Yahoo and Bing are displaying search results is continually changing. This is only set to continue as the bigger search sites fight for market share and try to out-do each other in terms of accuracy and features.
Our knowledge and understanding of web design and SEO will be used to drive traffic to your site and increase its search engine positions. The higher your site is listed within Google, the more exposure it will get which will in turn drive up the level of traffic it receives and ultimately sales enquiries.
Search Engine Optimisation Factors
For a website to gain good search engine positions, their are a number of factors which are involved, such as:
- Inbound Links - the level of quality inbound links to your website from related websites is an important factor. Inbound links help your site to be found via other sources other than directly from people entering your site into their browser and via search engines. Links across your site which link to other areas of the site or cross-links are also important
- Quality Website Coding - the quality of the web design code such as HTML, ASP and PHP is an important factor particularly if it passes current W3C website coding standards like the websites we produce. This code forms the graphical interface which you see via your internet browser.
- Website Structure - the way in which the website has been designed and built in terms of navigational and internal structure plays a vital role in how your website achieves in the search engines.
- Website Text Content - the content text and also images that you have within your website is key to success. If you have high levels of focussed text within the pages of your site you stand a better chance of success within search engines for your market sector. The amount of useful information your provides is important to the visitors to the site too if you are to generate enquiries or sales from the website.
- Website Promotion - an important aspect of a websites' success is the ways in which the site is promoted. Whether you choose organic promotion or paid for advertising will have a lasting affect on the popularity of your site and how many sales enquiries it produces over time.
Some of our web design Worcester clients;
We have built up a number of web design Worcester clients over the years as well as clients who are located further afield in places such as Birmingham, Cannock and Cheshire.
Contact us for more information.
Useful links to local examples of web design Worcester
Worcester is located in the heart of England, and offers a wealth of outstanding scenery and places of interest to visit.
The University of Worcester has a fresh looking web design with easy to use navigation and a well laid out homepage featuring eye-catching calls for action. View the website at www.worc.ac.uk or the campus at Henwick Grove, Worcester, WR2 6AJ
Such as Worcester Cathedral on the picturesque banks of the river Severn and the famous Royal Worcester Porcelain Museum and Visitor Centre.
Other local attraction include The Commandery in Worcester, a historical building originally founded as a hospital around 1085 by the Bishop of Worcester.
Worcester is surrounded by historic villages and towns along with popular landscapes like the Malvern Hills, famous for there natural beauty and mineral spring water.
The city of Worcester is an ideal centre for sightseeing and shopping. It has a great mix of ancient architecture, modern shopping, street cafés and riverside walks guaranteed to reward you with a relaxing and entertaining visit.
With its haert of England location, Worcester has excellent transport links to local towns and cities such as, Hereford, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Stourbridge and frequent railway services to Bristol, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Oxford and London.
Worcester hosts top level sporting activities such as cricket at the Worcester County Cricket Club, horse racing at the Worcester Pitchcroft and its rugby team the 'Worcester Warriors' are competing in English rugby's top level, the Zurich Premiership.
The University of Worcester provides an excellent range of courses, supported by highly qualitied members of teaching staff and a modern and relaxing campus atmosphere with world class academic and sports facilities.
The University of Worcester offers a Web Development BSc (Hons) course which covers aspects of multimedia and web development, design and development of applications and systems, teamwork and leadership skills and project management.
Founded in 1972, The Gallery of Bevere in Worcester shows exhibitions of original art and craft work in all mediums by newly established local artists.